IndexGeo: technical support and resources
- Eco Companion Australasia
- Online document management service for geospatial
dataset descriptions and environmental resources
- process and validate structured geospatial metadata as SGML/XML
- generate professional presentation documents
- online entry facilities and batch processing of remote document
- Implementing ASDD nodes
- The Australian Spatial Data Directory (ASDD)
is a group of Z39.50 servers (called nodes), which together form a
seamless clearinghouse of distributed geospatial data servers.
- Searches for dataset descriptions are specifed with a WWW gateway
interface then broadcast to all servers which simultaneously conduct
the search. Formatted results are listed, each full presentation
document will concisely describe the dataset and link to further
information, applications of the data, and ordering facilities.
- We can establish a Z39.50 node to serve your SGML/XML document
- We can also transparently host your node on our server.
- Geospatial metadata in Australasia: activities,
- what is happening, SGML/XML for geospatial metadata, about the
- About the ANZMETA SGML/XML Document Type Definition (DTD)
for geospatial metadata in Australasia
- AURISA 98 technical workshops ...
Last Modified: 6 June 1999